Wednesday, October 7, 2009

10% of Sales at Muito Fina Benefit SF Affilliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure


10% of Sales at Muito Fina Benefit SF Affilliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure

I'm so glad that Muito Fina has the opportunity of working with such a fine organization as the Susan G. Komen for the Cure San Francisco.

As someone who has experienced what it is like for a family member to live with cancer and go through treatments, this is one of my ways of showing support. When my grandfather lost his battle with cancer, I made a promise to myself (for him) that I would support cancer research. I first ran the San Diego Rock n' Roll Marathon and raised money for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. Recently, Muito Fina participated in Sutter Health of Santa Rosa's Catwalk for the Cure where my group, the Nurses sported some great fashions from Muito Fina.

This month, Muito Fina will benefit San Francisco Bay Area Affiliateof Susan G. Kome for the Cure by donating 10% of all sales during the month of October 2009. Donations will benefit research and grants that will go toward women who are not able to pay for such care of their own.

No comments: